Check out the tentative details below.
Updates will be added to this page as needed.
WINTER GOALTY 2017 DETAILS
- Regular Season Dates: Saturdays beginning January 7th through February 25th
- End of Season Date: Saturday March 4th (tentatively)
- Regular Season: Grant Park (note: dogs are not allowed within the fenced area of the field. Please make other arrangements.)
- End of Season: TBD
- Times: Two separate rounds at 11 am and 1:30 pm — team schedules will vary week to week.
- Format: Two matches (best of 3) each Saturday (you’ll play two different teams each Saturday)
- Cost: $50
- Registration: Opens December 12th at noon.
- Registration will be limited based on the number of cores that form. So, if it’s absolutely important that you play goalty this winter, make sure you get on a core or you sign up as soon as registration opens.
- Registration will be a two-step process — (1) register first and then (2) pay once accepted into the league (within the allotted 48 hr payment window).
- 5 person cores consisting of 3 men and 2 women (no alternate arrangements allowed)
- 28 point core total (men 0-9 scale/women 0-6 scale)
- 20 point total for men
- Cores must be submitted to me by December 8th
- Cores are subject to review by captains
- Draft Date: Monday January 3rd
Questions, comments, etc….email me at email@example.com.
Jason Crowe, Goalty Commish
Photo by Christina Schmidt.