Hey, it’s super crazy cold outside and that means it’s time for Winter Goalty (in another month and a half…). But seriously, the New Year will be here before you know it. So make your resolution to play more Goalty in 2015!
Check out the tentative details below. Updates will be added to this page as needed.
PROPOSED WINTER GOALTY 2015 DETAILS (***subject to change)
- Regular Season Dates: Saturdays beginning on January 3rd through February 21st
- End of Season Date: Saturday February 28th
- Location: Walker Park
- Times: Two separate rounds at 11 am and 1:30 pm–team schedules will vary week to week.
- Format: Two matches (best of 3) each Saturday (you’ll play two different teams each Saturday)
- Cost: $50
- Skill Level: New players welcomed but this is the most competitive goalty league–so be prepared.
- Registration: Opens December 15th at Noon
- Registration will be limited based on the number of cores that form. So, if it’s absolutely important that you play goalty this winter, make sure you get on a core or you sign up as soon as registration opens.
- Registration will be a two-step process— (1) register first and then (2) pay once accepted into the league (within the allotted 48 hr payment window).
Detailed Registration Info, Click Here!!!
- 5 person cores consisting of 3 men and 2 women (no alternate arrangements allowed)
- 29 point core total (men 0-9 scale/women 0-6 scale)
- 21 point total for men
- Cores must be submitted to me by December 8th
- Cores are subject to review by captains
- No set core minimum, but striving for competitive levels
- I am happy to help with core building where I can and as my schedule allows.
- If you already have a core formed or are thinking about it, please shoot me an email and let’s chat.
- Draft Date: Friday, January 2nd
Questions, comments, freakouts….email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I heart Goalty.
Christina Schmidt, Goalty Commish
Photo by Christina Schmidt.