See the information & tips below for help registering for an AFDC or AFDC Juniors league. If a separate registration process is needed for individual events or tournaments, it will usually be indicated in the event details.
- For general questions, you can always reach out to email@example.com
- For AFDC league registration assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For AFDC leagues –
- Don’t freak out! Visit leagues.afdc.com, our league management system.
- Click on “Log in” in the upper-right-hand corner of the page to get started.
- If you’ve already got an account, enter your information; otherwise, click on the green “Register” button to set one up.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the ‘Leagues‘ link at the top of the page.
- Select the event you’d like to see more information about or register for.
- Fill out your details, including taking the gRank survey which is used to determine your skill level & help select teams. Answer honestly!
- Checkout at PayPal and return to the site. Be patient — it may take a minute or two for your status to be updated on the site.
For AFDC Juniors leagues –
- For 2021 YEU Tryouts, please register through this link.