It’s time for the second annual AFDC Grants Fancy Pants Dance! So get ready to shake your groove thang with your frisbee peeps, and support youth and college ultimate while you’re at it.
This year’s Dance Party will take place at the Highland Inn Ballroom on Saturday, December 6th – the weekend before our 12 Days of Christmas hat tournament. If you play in 12 Days, your entry to the Dance Party is included in your registration! For everyone else, tickets are $15 in advance (see below) and $20 at the door.
Dancy tunes will be provided by the ATL’s favorite DJ, Jason Simpson.
Proceeds from the party go to AFDC Grants, supporting youth and college Ultimate.
To buy tickets or donate to AFDC Grants, go here: https://www.afdc.com/fancy-pants-dance-party/
- Remember admission is free in your 12 Days of Christmas registration!
- What: AFDC Fancy Pants Dance Party
- When: Saturday, December 6, 8:30pm – 12:30am
- Where: The Highland Inn Ballroom, 644 North Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, 30306
- Attire: Black tie or dressed-up hipster — ya know, fancy pants!
- Admission: $15 advance / $20 door / $0 12 Days of Christmas participant
- Jason Simpson on the turntables
- $5 gives you access to delectable eats
- Raffling off a $100 Massage Gift Certificate from Haley Reese! Raffle tickets will cost $2 and you can buy as many as you want! Cash only.
- A silent auction will be held! See below for a full list of items available.
Any questions? Email email@example.com.
Silent Auction Items
|Spin Gift Card||$25.00|
|Spin Sub Shorts||$45.00|
|Championship Disc||$20.00||Chain Lightning Championship Disc|
|Relish Hair Salon||$200.00|
|Starbucks gift card||$30.00||Good for coffee anywhere|
|Glamour Shots||$50.00||Includes taking the pictures, editing, and getting the full pictures|
|Red Hook Mirror||$150.00|
|Screen and Clean Evaluation||$200.00||A three session series where we perform a physical wellness screen from head to toe, assessing body imbalances, asymmetries, and abilities to perform foundational, functional movements. The program is designed for those who don’t have a workout program but would like them, are training for optimal performance in their sport, or want to clean up chronic aches/pains. At the first visit, the screen will be performed, providing the client with a customized, daily movement prep program to start building the foundation of good movement. A week later, we will meet for the second visit at which point we will review and update the movement prep and then progress into a basic lifting routine for the client to do independently 2x/week over the next 4 weeks. Finally, we will meet for the last visit where we will update the lifting program to include power moves, which are essential for athletes and are typically the missing link in training. At this visit, the client will also be rescreened to assess how they have improved their overall movements from good, foundational training and where they need to continue to focus.|
|2015 AUDL Season Tickets (2)||$140.00||Two season tickets (8 home games) for the upcoming 2015 Atlanta AUDL Team (Name TBD) – Have the distinction of being the first person in Atlanta to be a professional ultimate season ticker holder|
|5 Day Dinner Plan||$75.00||5 days of gourmet nutritious dinners (5 total meals)|
|Nutrition Consult Package||$100.00||Includes a body composition analysis and 30 minute sports nutrition consult with a register dietitian|
|La Crema Chardonnay||$20.00||2012 sonoma coast white wine – “This wine opens with bright aromas of Meyer lemon and yellow apple, punctuated by hints of butterscotch and subtle floral notes. The palate adds flavors of juicy yellow plum, lemon curd and vanilla custard. Rich tropical tones and a lingering spice add richness and texture to the long, fresh finish.”|
|Happy Hour for 10 @ 5 Seasons Brewery||$200.00||Happy Hour includes beer, house wine, and appetizers for you and 9 friends for one hour at the north side or west side locations. Rservations needed ahead of time. Gratuity not included.|
|Catered meal for 8 by Andy Grimes||$250.00||Andy Grimes of Ultimate Catering will work with you to put together a delicious 4 course dinner you won’t soon forget. You provide 7 of your closest friends and the drinks and we’ll take care of the food!|
|Free Month of FitWit||$319.00||• 1-month membership in the award-winning FitWit exercise and nutrition program
• 16 total body workouts, two Saturday workouts, and one outdoor yoga session
• Individual coaching, goal setting, and ongoing assessments
• Pre/post body composition assessments
• FitWit “Eat Well” Seminar and Nutrition Q&A session
• Paleo Plan Quickstart Guide ebook, a 151-page detailed introduction to the Paleo diet
• 10% off all orders of high-quality nutritional supplements at SFH Stronger Faster Healthier
• Super soft FitWit t-shirt