The AFDC Grants application for Summer 2019 is now open!
This year, AFDC Grants will be providing grants ranging from $25 to as much as $300 to help youth athletes attend fitness/skills camps or join leagues. Grants will be paid directly to the camp or league of each recipient’s choice and will be applied to admission/membership fees.
- Application deadline is Sunday, April 21, 2019
- Applicants to be notified by email by Sunday, April 28, 2019
Guidelines and eligibility
- Must be a youth player (in MS or HS, sorry no college applicants at this time)
- Must be a Georgia resident or attending a Georgia school
- Must use grant for an approved fitness/skills camp or league
- Financial need
- Passion for ultimate / service to community
- Athletic talent and potential
Required application materials
Online questionnaire to be completed by applicant: 2019 AFDC Grants Application