Whether you’re a goalty ringer, have been hearing how awesome goaltimate is and want to give it a try, or just gosh darn heart goalty, SPRING GOALTY LEAGUE 2016 is for you.
Check out all the sweet deets below. More information will be filled in as we hammer down specifics. Hope to see you on the fields!
SPRING GOALTY 2016 DETAILS
- Regular Season Dates: Weeknight TBD, probably starting the week of March 7th through the week of April 25th (targeting Wednesday nights).
- End of Season Date: TBD, probably Sunday May 1st.
- Location: TBD, targeting in-town fields for weekly games and EOS.
- Format:Two rounds per night. Each match is best of three.
- Skill Level: All
- Cores: 1 male, 1 female cores (draft remainder of team). Max core limit: 12 points. Cores subject to review, please don’t complicate things. Cores due by February 19th. Draft to follow.
- Registration: Opens Monday, February 1st at noon
- League Player Limits: Room for 6 teams for a total of approximately 48 men/24 women (subject to revision if warranted)
Please contact me if you are interested in putting a core together or if you have any other questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marc Seto, Spring Goalty Commish
Photo by Christina Schmidt.