This league, exclusively for gender expansive and women/girl-identifying players, is back with a new format! On Sunday nights, come out to develop your play and build connections and community – every league night will start with skills and drills and end with small-field games.
Players will be able to join up at any point in the season, and the first night of league is free – no need to register in advance. So invite anyone who is new to ultimate to check out a night of league and see if they like it!
We will have two hat-style tournaments at mid-season and end-of-season, which are included in your league registration and also open for one-time registration. Let your friends know if they can’t commit to the season, they can register for just a tournament!
If you have any questions or are interested in helping plan/facilitate the skills and drills, email Lily at email@example.com.
Dates and Details:
- Registration will open on August 29
- Normal league nights will be Sundays 5-7pm at in-town fields
- September 18: League Starts
- November 19 & 26: Break, No League
- Tournaments will be Sundays ~1-7pm at in-town fields
- October 30: Mid-Season Costume Hat Tournament
- December 18: End-of-Season Hat Tournament
Gender expansive or women/girl-identifying players who are high school age and up can play.
- Entry to either Hat Tournament alone is $20 / tournament
- Entry to the league, if you start attending before Mid-Season, is $40
- Entry to the league, if you start attending after Mid-Season, if $20
- Attend your first normal Sunday league night for free, and then register/pay if you plan to come back
Essentially, when you are registering for the league, you’re paying for the tournaments and getting all the skills and drills and play in between for free!